Good morning guyz

 GOOD MORNING Y'ALL

Job Problem

Kally is coming back from work. As he enters the sitting room, his wife asked:

WIFE: Darling! Why are you looking so sad?

KALLY: Sweetheart, I have a problem at my office.

KALLY: Don't say you have a problem. You should say we have a problem because we are now married.

KALLY: OK, we have a problem in our office.

WIFE: And what is the problem darling?

KALLY: Our secretary is pregnant for us.

WIFE: Whaaat!!!The wife fainted!

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 


Smelling Class

Kally farts (pollutes the air) in the classroom and his teacher gets really upset and throws him out. He goes and sits outside the class. The principal walks by and sees him sitting outside laughing. He asks, "Kally, what are you doing outside sitting here laughing?"Kally replies, "I farted in class and the teacher threw me out." The Principal asks, "Well then, why are you laughing?" Kally replies, "Because they are in class taking in the smell while I'm here enjoying the fresh air."

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 


Don't Swallow Me

During a lesson, Kally yawns extremely wide.The teacher tries to make a joke, "Kally, don't swallow me."Kally replies, "Don't worry ma, I don't eat goat meat."

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 

Comments